View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 06:28 PM   #1
cujo3116

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Fall Bracket Race at TMP

Hey

Just wanted to let everyone know that on October 1st and 2nd I will be running a race at Toronto Motorsport Park as part of a new series Im trying to put together called the DSE Automotive Sportsman Racing Series. We guarentee $600 to win with just 17 cars in Super Pro and the same for modified. We also have a Jr class and a trophy street class for those wanting an entry level class to try out. Jr is $15 to enter and street is $25, and we pay back 100% of those tech cards as well.

And we have just added a Bike and Sled class, $50 tech card, guarenteed $400 win $190 RU $120 Semi and $70 QTR with 17 bikes/sleds.

Throttle Stops are LEGAL in Super Pro, and Modified allows transbrakes, 2 steps, and electric/air shifters.

We charge $50 per tech card in Super Pro and Modified and you buy them at my race trailer (There is a $15 gate fee for the track per day to enter for all competitors) I take all the tech card money and pay them back 100%. Im not making money off this series just looking to make another place to race on off weekends.

There is no buy backs but we do plan to run a gambler race if weather and time permitt. That is $20 and pays winner and runner up.

If your interested visit our facebook group www.facebook.com/dsesportsmanracingseries or go to our website www.sportsmanracingseries.ca for more info and our racing flyer

Thanks,

Andrew
cujo3116 is offline   Reply With Quote