View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 08:54 AM   #144
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts
Default Re: I Told You So!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SStockDart View Post
Yep, Bob...your and my interpretation. Are the. Same. I don't believe it is political to. Say. That"when the minority becomes the majority" we are doomed. Look at Somalia...yea, I want to live like that. Or Haiti.
Gary, I am surprised at this chicken little mentality. This seems to me that this is a trend across the US around election time. The fear that in 4 years this country will turn to crap is unrealistic.

I have lived and traveled in a number of sh**holes and find that none of them were countries that had a system like ours and went to hell in a hand basket, they were always that way. You need to give a better example of a country that had the freedoms we do and the middle middle then lost it!

Maybe it is just my environment that I continue to believe in what is good in this country, I see only the best and brightest that are true patriots that believe in all that is good with this country. Maybe for the last 39 years I have lived sheltered from the fear of failure of this country because I was surrounded by men that would give their lives for it.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote