View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 06:13 PM   #14
dragster2006

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: What do you guys think? Drag car or Street car?

so does everyone in the drag racing world act like this to eachother? Jerkoffs? oh and by the way. i dont need any toughening up i've started on my football team for 7 straight years as a defensive end and i've cracked many heads hurt a lot of quarterbacks and runningbacks. A few years in the army or marines? i would because my moms side of the fam are all in the corps. but no its not happening. I'm a type 1 diabetic and i depend on insulin to keep me alive. so that is out of the question. if i wasnt i'd be in the marine corps or air force and probably be a pilot. and as for the drag car thing. yeah buddy i dont have a drag car so thats why im building this chev-stang lol im not lucky like a lot of guys my age who their parents cater to them on a silver platter and put them into an already built race car. i had to save up for my my tahoe, my trailor, and my chev-stang so i could race because i grew up around this stuff all of my life cause my dad was a racer and i love cars and the sport of drag racing, but now i cant depend on him to help me with my build or anything because of his declining health so i come on here and to ask questions and help about the build but i get treated like trash so. whatever.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk! KU!!!

Last edited by dragster2006; 09-14-2009 at 06:17 PM.
dragster2006 is offline   Reply With Quote