Thread: Class at Gators
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 08:42 AM   #8
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Liked 6,791 Times in 1,524 Posts
Default Re: Class at Gators

So.......... let me get this straight, I enter the Gators but I have to go to the points meet to run for my Gators Class Eliminations. Now does this mean that I still get to run in Stock Eliminator at the Gators? Do I get a Q run at the Gators? Can any one at the Points Meet run for Class or is it just for the entries at the Gators? If I don't want to run at the Points Meet do I get into the Points Meet based on my Gators Entry ( I know, not likely but a legitimate question)?
If this works out in NHRA's favor, how long will it take before they start running ALL National Events using this system? There is usually always a Points Meet at the same track or in the area of the National Event either a week before or a week after.
Remember the year that the "Pros" raced at Gainesville and the Real Racers raced in Orlando? Maybe the NHRA was on to something. Just think of all of the room that the NHRA would have for Marketing Displays and Carnival Rides if they could get all of those "pesky" Sportsmen to pay a National Event entry fee and race at a different time or on a different track!

World's greatest Under-Achiever!
Billy Nees is offline   Reply With Quote