View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 12:08 PM   #3
Tabitha Draughon

Liked 672 Times in 220 Posts
Default Re: 2012 CCRA Season

For those of you that aren't familiar with who I am, I'm the wife of Super Stock racer Robbie Draughon & I also own Redline Speed Shop in Fayetteville, NC. I would like to thank Scott Tilley for giving me the opportunity to help with the CCRA in 2012 & hopefully grow it into an organization that all the racers can be proud to be a part of. Like Scott mentioned earlier, we have lots of new ideas for this year & are hoping that 2012 will be the best year yet. I have sent out sponsorship letters looking for 8 title sponsors for the 2012 season. Each sponsor will pay $400 each which will go directly into the year end points fund. Our plans are to pay a minimum of $2000 for the overall points champion & pay back 4 places. If anyone is interested in any monetary sponsorship, please email me at TLM052696@aol.com or call me at (910) 591-6188 as anything would be greatly appreciated.

I'll let Scott correct me if I'm wrong but I think we have lost our trophy/plaque sponsorship for the 2012 season so that is also available.

As of today, I have recieved 4 title sponsors. I would like to Welcome Warren Engines, Phillips Auto Body, Currie's Towing & Racing, & Auto-Plus Service Center as 2012 CCRA sponsors.

If anyone has any comments, questions, &/or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me or Scott!! I look forward to working with Scott this year & growing the CCRA!!!
Tabitha Draughon is offline   Reply With Quote