View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 08:36 AM   #124
Ben Kallies

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Help!! Engine Miss

Gary,

Thank you for the link. That's good info. I'm curious if anyone knows how much vacuum to expect out of a BB Chevy stocker cam?

Dartman,

Thanks for your input. I've completely disassembled and checked the fuel system, with the exception of pulling the pickup out of the tank, but I can see the pickup and screen very well by looking down into the fuel tank with the cap off. I believe that the fuel system is completely in tact and functioning as it should.

Larry,

Yes, that has crossed my mind, and continues to be an option, but I've got a few more things to play with yet.

Sean,

The distributor rotor seems to be good. It doesn't move when I try to rotate it. Thanks.

Tim,

At times I think that my patience may be a detriment to figuring this out. Regardless, 123 posts, and the ideas keep coming. I can't express enough how much I appreciate the support and encouragement I've received in trying to figure out this problem. While I'm continuing to look at the little things, I'm gearing up to test the car at full throttle to get a better feel for what I'm working with (or against).

-Ben
Ben Kallies is offline   Reply With Quote