View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 10:20 PM   #22
Brandon Peterson

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: 2013 CCRA Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim reynolds View Post
Well Scott, it's a damn shame that with all of your wonderful hard work along with Tabitha's that you have to listen to garbage like this!!!! As one of CCRA's sponsors I agree that we follow the original premise of IHRA rules and the last time i checked we can't run 2 cars in the same eliminator.... nuff said. I for one, hope your don't get discouraged hearing this b.s. and i sincerely appreciate your hard work to give us an alternative place to race. Hell, i've got 6 race cars....I'm perfectly happy to bring only 1!
Jim, opinions are opinions that's just it an opinion, I along with others are not trying to change a thing just asking if we can race 2 different cars in a combo race... I apologize for my actions and words that were not the best to use but I apologize for them... I'm fine with racing one car it was a simple question and I'm tired of it being resorted to the term bracket racing not class racing...l told Scott and Tabitha I thankful for what they did no question about that...
Brandon Peterson is offline   Reply With Quote