View Single Post
Old 12-27-2017, 04:27 PM   #38
Maverick

Liked 26 Times in 19 Posts
Default Re: .370 back to .400 Pro Tree

Just so you know, my car does not have a delay box, or a throttle stop/ controller. I do have a auto shifter. My car does have three pedals, and it is not a high mph car. I struggle with the tree at times, but I can usually point to the track I am at. Some tracks I have a had time getting a .02, and other tracks I have a hard time not going red. Year after year it is consistent, that I have the same rt at the same tracks. They change the rules or timing system, and it is not common knowledge. Probably because it would cause confusion, in trying to explain why. I had more questions this year with division director and division tech guy, and also with the national tech guy, asking questions and looking for answers. The things I did not know about were, Stage Loc, first round bye selection, and burn downs at the starting line. There were other questions, about grading points. I just have questions as why, . When they had incandescent lights, it was a little harder to get a light. I guess when they went to led lights, everyone thought you seen them faster. Just look at the cars, at the top of the points, they are awesome. I try to admire them, and understand what they are doing. Good luck to you
Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote