View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 10:49 AM   #1
Aubrey N Bruneau

Liked 7 Times in 3 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Aubrey N Bruneau
Default Not Very Important... just sharing

It's been over 5 years since my car last ran. Business picked up, and recently I was finally able to put it back together. No G Force yet though... got a great deal on a like-new super T10. Using the same Hurst "Super Shifter" that I always use ! New clutch setup from Rob at Advanced. On his recommendation, it's tightened up a bit, For the VERY LIMITED use over the next week or two, it's fine.
All ready, except camshaft... which at the moment, I'm using a hot street mechanical that I had made, Before installing the "Stocker" cam setup, I've decided to get it "spintron" tested at Comp. This time, I need to KNOW that the new intake lobe can be controlled. Hope to get the actual "race prep" done over the winter.
Changed the rear gear from a 5.13 to 4.88. On the coast, I need to keep this thing from being "wrung out" through the traps.
Not horsing around... just a few drives to seat the rings, and make adjustments.
Here... took the wife out for coffee !
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1962_chevrolet_belair_409_nhra_stock_oct62017_aubrey_bruneau_tim_hortons_rightr60.jpg
Views:	927
Size:	269.5 KB
ID:	43480