View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 12:09 AM   #47
tbenvie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Need info for 1969 Hurst Super Stock AMXs

Glad to see this thread back up after ten years. Since that time my website has expanded (www.superstockamx.com) and I have been able to post just about every piece of documentation available,

The Beachey Brothers car is found and now in PA.

Skeeter Hernandez' car is confirmed destroyed (pictures on the site-car 46)

Flemington Rambler car is still be raced in Norway

Stowe Engineering, Hicksville, NY car is probably a known car, #51

Uncle Sam El Paso, TX-was purchase din Albuquerque by a guy who raced a Monster truck called "The Big Mosse". Still looking for info.

Chuck's Luck, Wayne Nissen, Shrevesport, LA was probably crashed and destroyed.

The Big Menace, Dick Allen Motors, Westchester, CA junked when the dealership closed and the bank cleared it out.

Coon Brothers-car still owned by the original owner. Plans changed right after he bought it and he went into business for himself and never raced it.

Pappys Joy or Greene Motors form NJ.-I've heard from any number of people the car still exists, but all these years later nothing has turned up.

Transcona out of Canada-destroyed in a fire

McDonald Rambler, Montreal, Can. Stolen when less than 6 months old, never to be seen again. VIN unknown-I was going to ask the Montreal police to do a search for the VIN but realized it might be a known car and I didn't want to open that can of worms.

King Nash, raced by Royce van Buskirk and Clyde Copley out of Texas/Okla area. No sign of it

And the strangest of all, Harry and Carl AMC car from Cincinatti, OH. People have told me they saw it int he dealership, but it vanished. Haven't even found someone who may remember it at a track.

Still trying to find info on the car in this thread called "Madness". It is still missing, but wondering if it was an original car with a new owner/name.

Love to hear if anyone has anythingnew on any of these cars.
tbenvie is offline   Reply With Quote