View Single Post
Old 04-21-2019, 11:46 AM   #40
B Parker

Liked 2,314 Times in 455 Posts
Default Re: How much does the Purse have to be to get you to race?

Hi Larry, We would love for you and Patsy to show up. This is a two day ASRA race. A separate race on Saturday and then the one with the Memorial race on Sunday. It's only $ 55 dollars per day to enter. The racer with the most points for both days get a free 55 gal drum of C-12. I was told in the past they have let you trade it for another VP fuel if you pay the difference. There will be a racers picnic late Saturday. Everyone is welcome to bring a side dish or a desert. This weekend will be like racing in the old days. When everyone cared about everyone else until we hit the starting line. We are also going to be posting money for the racer that travels the furthest. We will let you know. Just undecided yet as to do one or two. I will be bringing a small PA and we would love to hear any Dave LeBrun or Alan Peters Stories. I have a few. Bob Broadbent we are counting on you to have some. Barry

PS. Larry if you bring the reporter with you I will pay your way in on both days. She does such a great job. Thank you Both

Last edited by B Parker; 04-21-2019 at 01:16 PM.
B Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked