View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 11:27 AM   #32
B Parker

Liked 2,314 Times in 455 Posts
Default Re: How much does the Purse have to be to get you to race?

Dave Thanks for some good suggestions. I believe you are right about racers showing up. With the early responses I believe the purse will be north of ten thousand. But I hope it's more than just the money racers show up for. These two guy were devoted to our sport and looked up to by many that started racing Stock and Super Stock in the last 30 years. There is an ASRA race on that Saturday with a racers picnic. It will be a great time to reminisce about these great guys. You don't have to be an All Star member to race either day. You would receive the track payout on Saturday and on Sunday the track payout along with the payout for the Lebrun/ Peters Memorial race. The track is also putting up a free drum of VP race fuel for the high points winner of both day's. I said it before if you own a Stock or Super Stock car and stay home shame on you. Not only to show support for these two great icons of our sport but to also show support of our class and the willingness of us to stick together. Barry
B Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked