View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 11:34 AM   #1
FED 387
VIP Member

Liked 280 Times in 150 Posts
Default WCFB air cleaner pan adapter for sale

For those of you using a carb with a 4 7/32 air horn( many of these model carbs have that dimension AFB-BBD-WCFB-)

--- I have some cast aluminum adapters made up that will allow you to use the popular 5 1/8 inch Diameter drop base air cleaner base plates on these carbs specifically the WCFB carbs they raise the air pan up only about 5/8 inch--"five eighths of an inch" if you have concerns or space problems--- it may increase your MPH some and lower your ET also--It all depends on your combo--- the feedback from others (again depending on the combo ) was nothing at all or NIL to between 3-7 hundredths ET and/or .5-.7 MPH-- one guy actually said he slowed down but I believe he did not "re-jet or compensate " for the increased air flow provided.

I have only a few left so when they are gone they are gone ---$25 shipped anywhere in the US--WILL NOT SHIP TO CANADA/MEXICO--- If you live in Canada/Mexico and want one you will need to give me a US address-- I take PayPal but due to their fees I would prefer to take a MO or your good check for the purchase---Thanks FED 387

If you want photos I can supply you a pic of the adapter in an air pan

Last edited by FED 387; 09-13-2018 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Deleted incorrect info
FED 387 is offline   Reply With Quote