View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 06:14 PM   #23
Bill Baer

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Is it time to fix Super Class Racing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chester View Post
if your not racing div. or nationals you are not a super class racer, if you don't want to follow the safety rules you are not a racer, if you don't like super class fast racing don't do it. butplease don't f it up for the rest of us. i like it the way it is and i like 9.90 @ 166 or bracket racing @ 7.79, 173. just my opinion, but when i raced 10.90 back in 1990 i went 150mph. and it was fun too.
I have and do race at some div and nationals and I follow all of the safety rules and I can appreciate that you "Like it the way it is" but if the only perspective you consider is your own ,your not considering "the Big Picture" Perhaps you have the means to afford to go fast, fine why not go race with the fast guys in Top Sportsman (or Top Dragster) more power to ya Previously these classes didn't exist. and I'm sure you have fun, but you also know that, thanks to you trusty throttle stop and timer, you have an advantage over the 133-135 mph guys. So naturally you wouldn't want to change a thing. ":hell works for me?" I understand your point, but I wonder if you considered mine?