View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 02:28 PM   #6
GUMP
VIP Member

Liked 1,732 Times in 418 Posts
Default Re: I was picked to buy a COPO this year? Help me out?

Quote:
I want to pick the car that would be worth the most if I ever do intend to sell it, but I also don't want to own just a show car. I see they make a collector edition one. 8900 graphic package and only in red
When I was at the build center last year there were a bunch of the 2015 collector package cars being built. I would bet that it will be the same this year.

Quote:
I'm thinking of going hyper blue and with the new 6.2 LT since it would be a new 6th gen and it would have new 6th gen power and a new 6th gen color.
The 6.2 LT looks like it will be a rare option.

Quote:
Also how is the tour of the facility if I go pick up the car there? Since it doesn't have a title do I just get a bill of sale or a certificate or something? I have never bought or sold anything with no title so don't really understand all that. If I ever want to sell the car so I just do a bill of sale like normal or what? What all comes with the car proving you owned it?
I really like visiting with the guys at Turnkey. It is cool to see them putting the cars together.

You will get a certificate for your car with your name and options on it.

Nobody can tell you what will be the great seller in the future. A lot will depend on how many they build. For now, I would say build what you like and have fun with it.

Good Luck!

Daren

(2012 COPO 006 and 2014 COPO 007)
GUMP is online now   Reply With Quote