View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 04:56 PM   #11
Alan Nyhus
VIP Member

Liked 761 Times in 225 Posts
Default Re: 2011 race dates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sherwood View Post
OLD INJUN I understand, I would hate to see you guys get lost en route! Besides they have a new system called a CHRISTMAS TREE , unlike the flagmen back when you and hadtobethere raced!
Bob: Spy reports indicate possible movement/migration in the Valley of the Sun region. These movements (hopefully, not bowel) seem to be in a North Easterly direction. A quick bit of extrapolation, examination of on-line police reports tangent to the believed line of travel and recent increased activity in phone-ahead medication refills at pharmacies along the route all seem to indicate one thing:

hadtobethere (aka: helliwuzthere) and OLDINJUN (aka: '51 GTO) may, in fact, be on the move. And heading toward the Dakota Territories.

Perhaps most disturbing, a Hopi Indian reservation reported the 'disappearance' of two white painted Olds Toronado wheels and two 1/4X20 header bolts. Roddel needs two more wheels to add to the pair that OLDINJUN and I picked up in a Sioux Falls back alley some years ago. The boys may be doing him a 'favor' by helping him complete the set.......

As for the header bolts: If two guys are seen at Pierre with 'decoys' in their front pockets......well, feel free to tell the rest of the story (grin).

Smilin' in The Forbidden Zone. -Al

Last edited by Alan Nyhus; 04-12-2011 at 07:06 AM. Reason: dyslexic fingers
Alan Nyhus is offline   Reply With Quote