View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 08:55 PM   #9
dragracer502

Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Post Re: Could we have reached the point of no return?

So I do know enough to know that no solutions are possible without getting our concerns to the real decision makers, and that would be ownwership. I also know that will be a bit of a task, but if we realy want to see change then its a neccessary one. In the mean time I have a small scale action that may relieve some of our concerns in the short time. When the schedule is put together for the Cam Am 2011, lets try as much as possible to avoid Cayuga any weekends when they have another "show" happening. I love seeing the Pro Mods as much as anyone, and the Jet cars a very cool for bringing friends or family to the track who have never been there before. But I feel like on those type of weekends the staff at Cayuga, from top to bottom have their heads other places than looking after stock / super stock. Besides if we race the weekend before Labour Day we would be free to run that full on assult on Indy!
One other thing.......it has been pointed out to me by some fellow members that there are those amung us who could be called "slow" to answer the call to the lanes, giving track staff the chance or excuse to have us waiting while they switch to run another class. So to avoid me or Jamie or heaven help us....Tony running up and down the line of trailers calling "last one in buys....." lets take control of our own runs as much as possible and get the hell in the lanes when we are called!
PS. I will name names on this if need be.....so dont make me be the bad guy
dragracer502 is offline   Reply With Quote