View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 12:20 PM   #7
1855sc

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: This weekend at the Valley

I thought the 60ft races actually worked out well on Sunday. The track was fully prepped right thru the 60ft clocks to just about 70ft way to go wayne & crew!!!! I almost walked out of my shoes, no wait that was the win blowing me out of them...lol
Bring it on Hemi dude, my training wheels are on and waiting just for you! And I will even make you an offer> Come up to the Valley with your "blown way fast" car and I will leave my training wheels(T-Stop) on and still whoop you! for $100.00 cash out of my pocket. 1 run(ok,1 time run also) 1/4mile unless weather predicts otherwise. I may lose the race but I can guarantee you will love racing there and maybe stick around for sunday. NO BS... you in? All you so called fast cars are like the COMP guys no one wants to be "first" and wait on everyone else to tell you that the track is good and the competition just might scare you. But if you all stay home, then of course there isnt going to be a "fast 32". It is what it is unless all you keyboard drivers get up there and if not, then STOP COMPLAINING about the bump.
And yes, the $100.00 is all I can afford...lol so you in or scared...

Debbie Moses

Last edited by 1855sc; 05-12-2010 at 02:01 PM.
1855sc is offline   Reply With Quote