View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 07:45 AM   #30
RayStantonJr

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Lebanon Valley Flooded

Hi guys,read mike and scotts posts.yes your right in not coming your cars running 6's @195+ would be too much car for a fri. Night show even on a great lvd track because of the after sunset moisture.we are going with heather's top dragster fri. Even if its only for burnouts/330 shots and checking her car out. Listen everyone i,m a quite guy but after thrus morning seeing my cars almost destroyed/trashed and ed moran on that backhoe busting his butt to save my stuff and all the other workers at the valley working so hard,i owe it to them to show up fri. In support.i have been coming to the "valley" since i was a kid over 30 years now. This is my second home i love spending it with my daughter. Lebanon valley dragway needs all the racer's support....... support howard,ed moran these guys that have been giving 120% cleaning up what i seen as my worst nightmare. Me and heather will be there fri. In support of lebanon valley dragway my second home. My best wishes for the racers repairing/cleaning thier race cars up. Brian/wendy hope everything is going well. Ray stanton
RayStantonJr is offline   Reply With Quote