Thread: racers beware
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 05:42 AM   #162
james schaechter
VIP Member

Liked 1,212 Times in 249 Posts
Exclamation Re: racers beware

Bill, since you have not been returning my calls or texting. ( not that another lie about having parts will help). Can you tell me when you will finally go over to the machine shop and pay the bill so you can get the parts that Dave paid for up front and get them to me? You keep lying to everyone and somehow you think that is ok. Bottom line is that you took Dave’s money and stole it. Until you come through with the parts, that is where it stands. They have been more than patient with you. I have changed my schedule numerous times to meet your needs only to have you either come up with another excuse or stop communicating all together.

All I can assume is that the guy at the machine shop knows you are not trustworthy and that you lie to everyone that you have stolen money from to buy more time.

I don’t know why you won’t just tell the truth and spell out the exact plan. I have a phone full of texts from you that say tomorrow you will have the parts, and yet tomorrow never seems to come.

What is it going to be? Maybe you should just hand over the title to your Denali if you can’t scrape up the money for the parts you owe them. You sure had no problem taking their money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Diehl View Post
What BS? The only problem here is i still owe the man a block and lifters...I AM NOT IN THE PARTS SELLING BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!.

Do to various reasons, I liquidated my engine project for PENNIES on the dollar, AND everybody got there stuff except this mans block, for several reasons.

Enough is enough.....he will get his block is soon as I can make IT happen.

and the other thread at YB? that's been turned over to the lawyers and the proper authorities.. we will see what come of it. I won't comment any more on it.

In the meantime I will make it right to the OP (after many broken promises) its just taking longer than expected.