View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 09:18 PM   #6
Gary Smith

Liked 75 Times in 24 Posts
Default Re: The Next Southern S/SS Assn. Race!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Wahl View Post
The Southern Stock/ Super Stock Association is excited to announce our next in a series of combo races! This race will be a special two race event at Silver Dollar Raceway in Reynolds GA. Saturday night and Sunday day! That's right, two races, one weekend! The dates are Saturday July 26, gates open at 1pm. and Sunday July 27, gates open at 10am. There will be 100% payback, paying at least 8 places. Our races are open to all NHRA and IHRA Stock and Super Stock Classes! Also all Nostalgia Stockers. The more cars, the more you will win. Our last race at Lakeland Motorsports Park was a huge success. This race should be even more fun. Our association was formed to bring back the fun that racing used to be. Our first race proved that possible. Come join us and see how much fun you can have racing! For directions, see the link below. Questions? Contact Jim Woods or me at the email addresses below. Jim

http://www.silverdollarraceway.com/

Jim Woods ....fastcars52@netzero.com

Jim Wahl ....jimwahl@embaeqmail.com
Ahhh Phoooeeyy!!! Just returning from family vacation and work, family won' t let me go. Guess I'll have to wait for the next one. Trying to get a "roadtrip sponsor". Hope to secure something between now and then.