View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 04:48 PM   #29
masracing

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: New Events for 2010 at Lebanon Valley Dragway

Just to adress your safety concern. I have gone 6.8s at lebanon valley several times. I have friends who have gone 6.8 and 6.7s there. None of us have ever had a problem. I think the people your hearing from represent a small minority Trust me If I had a safety concern I would park my car in a second. I have been there on days when the track was supposedly terrible according to other racers with cars a lot slower than mine. Never had a problem myself. In fact we werer there one of those days with my fathers front engine car with 12 inch tires running mid to low sevens. He never had a problem while high seven second cars were whining about the track. Makes me wonder if maybe they need to stop making excuses and fix their combination.

An old comp elminator racer once told us the track gives us a track to race on. Its up to us to get down it. If its unsafe thats one thing. But every track is not going to be perfect every time.

As to not wanting to race slower cars whats that about. I am there to race. I will race whoever is alongside me. Its bracket racing. No matter what you call it. whoever cuts the light and can drive the stripe better is going to win.

B.J. Masiello
masracing is offline   Reply With Quote