Thread: challenge
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 10:52 AM   #8
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Liked 984 Times in 299 Posts
Default Re: challenge

The hard part is getting a BIG sponsor to hook this late in the season. Most big names have already set their 2014 budgets by August and have promised all the money out. Trust me I've found out the past 3 years with the 90 Race and that was even giving them a proposal in July. The only way I can see it working is if we can get the current sponsors that each series has to throw in $100 or $200. If you get 30 sponsors that's 3,000 or 6,000 to be split between the drivers. I have been in contact with a few loyal sponsors to me but, some have to wait till PRI is over to decide what direction they are going in.

Yes Keith your comment is true but, you have to have bait if you want to go fishing. I mean if we do E-Town just saying for the guys in Toronto area thats about 10 hours with a motorhome and probably 2 to 3 stops for gas one way so it's already an expensive trip for them. Either way we need to make it worth the trip for everyone and no matter what someone will complain rather then just saying "I'm going down to show those boys from NESSA & MASSA who's the real deal".
BKSG1198 is offline   Reply With Quote