View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 10:53 PM   #4
Keith 944
VIP Member

Liked 1,649 Times in 521 Posts
Default Re: Shop, need suggestions

thought i could add a few of my new garage, i too was limited. it is a 40x36. i did decide to make it tall enough to work on the motor home, trucks etc. i do custom painting and have yet to put in a booth, still looking at my options. i made one door 12x12 the other two are 10x10. i found the lift at Greg smith equipment, picked it up just a few miles away, and installed it myself, it is the 10k extra tall and extra wide, i can drive the m/h through it. i also got a trans jack, two large adj. stands. new 50' hose real and a large roller oil drain. all for a haggled price of $2500. i have an unfinished office now and storage space above it. was thinking more of a brass pole up there just in case....i made a room in the back for my air compressor and the lift accessories. i love the lights, they are the new 4 bulb sunlight instant on fixtures. i also installed a sink and a drain. i can wash my cars indoors now. had the whole front paved and added a RV dump and 30 amp receptacle where i park the m/h. also added several 50 amp recp. for my welder and all on walls are 20 amp for the plasma cutter. had receptacles mounted in a finished ceiling so i could add a door opener and one for the 75' ceiling extension cord. installed a surround sound and the 42" LCD TV. would someday like to finish the inside walls like the ceiling, but the TV pushed the wife off the edge so that may have to wait.....

Last edited by Keith 944; 09-12-2018 at 05:42 PM.
Keith 944 is online now   Reply With Quote