View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 09:59 PM   #1
Ken Miele
Live Reporter

Liked 13,129 Times in 1,235 Posts
Default Shop, need suggestions

I thought this would be a good forum to start because of obvious reasons. Most of us have garages and shops that we store and work on our race cars. After ten years of neglecting my shop for one reason or another, I thought it was time to finish the inside. Below are pictures of what it looked like before and now. If anyone is interested, I have some pictures of the 4 weeks it took me to get to this point. I have always wanted a nice clean bright shop. I know some feel if it is not messy then there is no working being done, but I wanted neat a clean. My next project is to add some wall cabinets. After that I‘m looking into a 2 post lift.

If anyone has any suggestion feel free to chime in. I have a 127 inch ceiling so I am limited to the type of lift I can use. Cabinet suggestions are also welcome.

Tell us about your shop or garage, and don’t forget the pictures. I think this can become a great place for ideas, suggestions and help. We all need the right equipment and a place to work on our cars. Whether you do everything your self or just maintain your race car, lets see your shop and here your ideas.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1g.jpg
Views:	1509
Size:	312.6 KB
ID:	12573   Click image for larger version

Name:	2g.jpg
Views:	1851
Size:	293.9 KB
ID:	12574   Click image for larger version

Name:	g44.jpg
Views:	1802