View Single Post
Old 10-05-2023, 10:54 AM   #11
john ancona

Liked 103 Times in 32 Posts
Default Re: Flat tappet lifter failure

The point is many on here have the same canned suggestions , many miss the facts of which there are many, I ,and others have went through all of them many times in the past.

If I just take two rule changes of which were many over the years that have led up to now which are the roller rockers ,and the valve springs ,I am hard pressed to remember nattering nabobs of negativism when those two rule changes were made as to what a few say will eliminate stock as if they even know ,rather that focus on the cost of stock eliminator cars of today' along with the fact of the age of the cars 50 plus years in some cases ,along with the ages of many of the racers that drive them a few on here seem to only be interested in casting there unwanted opinions .

Everyone should have a say as to what they want to run , while we still can if we stay on the course of the way it is in stock very soon there will be no more stock because of the cost, and lack of the parts we need, not the lifters ,here are two strong indicators as to why Electric cars ,but even worse eBay facing fines of $1.9 Billion for allowing the sale of parts that violate the clean air act .
If you think well it won't effect me you're wrong .Already vendors are scared to ship parts , even oil to certain states.

Last edited by john ancona; 10-05-2023 at 11:48 AM.
john ancona is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked