View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 12:52 PM   #3
jmcarter
VIP Member

Liked 2,691 Times in 851 Posts
Default Re: Trust between Racers !

I've only had issues on one dealing and since I didn't lose any money I can't complain; just bought a trailer from a private party in Florida and after discussion with the person I felt confident the trailer would be as advertised and he was confident I'd show up with the cash as I indicated so we were both happy. Short of having my dog with me all the time (I never like a person my dog doesn't like) I can generally tell if someone might be flaky after talking with them for a while. Don't think anyone wants to be called out on this or any other forum (or heaven forbid social media) that you've been a member of for some time. The current "alert" thread is unfortunate; for the most part I think I would trust just about any of the active members. Sometimes such threads end up being two people with wildly divergent accounts on what transpired (car tangles in the pits, Pontiacs, etc) but that is far from the norm.

Have never met J Allen, but he obviously backs up what he says so that would be plenty good in my book!
jmcarter is online now   Reply With Quote