View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 01:28 PM   #12
CBS
VIP Member

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: "Live from" Atco , NJ - NHRA Lucas Oil Series

Well it was an interesting trip for sure......We got 2 runs in SS and 1 run in super gas....in 3 days.....I may not be able to return.....I'm not sure....the hospitality was great from the d1 group.....but the track issues were puzzeling....it wasn't that cold....

and yes that state cop was out of his mind.....its not like that in Div 3...

Someone brought this up to me today.....Why don't we have a set of rules as to how sticky the track is ...like one of those TOP fuel tracktesters to check the track....and have a minimum number or we don't run....instead of using the super class cars to test the track.....the poor Super Streeters went out there and it looked pretty slippery...I watched the crashes.....Hell the first pair crashed....We need a device to check the track instead of a "Track expert" kicking the starting line.....Let's make it a no brainer....and lets check the track in several areas.....(like where the cars come off the stop)...

I am in no means pointing a finger at the Atco crew....I was impressed at the amount of personel on hand and the effort put forth to get that track in shape....The division director out on the track for most of the classes.....the track owner doing everything he could....running the jet both mornings....spraying the dog.... out of the track...something was just not right.....

Rock

Where in the heck was Asta.....?
CBS is offline   Reply With Quote