View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 12:42 PM   #13
Todd Boyer

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default Re: Drag Racing analyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Kennedy View Post
Dave Connoly and Ray Connoly are both on that list. As are some other big names that would probably surprise you.

A bunch of people were busted for using it in the Moroso Five Day bracket race quite a few years ago..... the story has long since been hashed out and picked apart and debated very hotly on places like DragRaceResults.com for years. Some say there is no proof they were caught, and it was a witch hunt, some say they were caught red handed.

The fact is, some people, including more than likely all the names on that list and a bunch more, used it until people started to know what to look for.

You can buy them on the internet, but I'm sure as hell not going to go track down the site for you.

It is my understanding the Mattys are still active in bracket racing... but that may be incorrect.

The bottom line is, if you use this you are cheating. If you need this to win you might as well pack up and go bowling. But saying that, with tech as lacking as it is these days, espcially at local tracks.... there are probably people using it all over the country. He's still making them, so someone must be buying them.
I didn't say I wanted one Sean. I was just curious about who would stoop as low as that.

Last edited by Todd Boyer; 03-15-2011 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Added material
Todd Boyer is offline   Reply With Quote