View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 08:42 AM   #20
Robbie Welch
Live Reporter

Liked 262 Times in 124 Posts
Default Re: Live from Gainesville

Well I started the day yesterday in a mad thrash my fuel pump started leaking (BAD). I tried fixing the pump that was on the car all the while they're calling S/St for our first time run. Finally taking the old pump off and get the back up PP back together (I took parts off that PP to try and fix the other) and it ran with no leaks(thank goodness). I get up to the staging lanes and the last S/St car is doing a burn out (oh well). I asked the NHRA guy if I can run and to my surprise he said I can run after stock thank you NHRA. My fist pass was a 10.86 not bad second pass was a 10.92 I can live with that. One think of note there's been a number of on track incidents yesterday. I believe 4 cars either lost control or crashed. Not sure who or how bad, I was just listening to the announcer and it seemed like one after the other where having trouble. Today its Jrs out first at 8:30 for a time run then we go right into first round. I'm not sure of the rest of the schedule but SG and SS get there 2nd time rum today. No photos to post from yesterday, my photographer accidently deleted them. I'm going to fire her if she keeps that up. hehehe

Last edited by Robbie Welch; 03-10-2018 at 07:33 PM.
Robbie Welch is offline   Reply With Quote