View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 09:12 AM   #6
Marc LaBrecque

Liked 384 Times in 99 Posts
Exclamation Re: "Live From" Cecil County Dragway - NHRA Lucas Oil Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Matyas View Post
Good morning gang - while I have some limited service I'll get in a few details this morning .The weather this morning is chilly ( low 50's) but sunny with only a few clouds overhead and with dew everywhere that should burn off by our 9am start .

This being the second last stop in this division we've had it all this year - rain,wind,extra hot weather and not to mention slick track conditions but this weekend holds promise - fast weather with a hooking track here at Cecil County should produce some great ET's for the Stock /SS crowd for sure .......we'll see - back a little later if I've got service .

Just for the record i've got one (count 'em 1) TV channel - its going to be a long night .

Humor ?? OK , and at my expense -while at New England Dragway a month ago I had to do a TV antenna repair up on my coach roof- I was up and down the ladder many times doing the fix but got it done - last night while getting set up here I noticed something different - all I can tell you is that getting old is hard and I'm fighting it best as I can - check out the picture ...........
And no Jack , if it fell of it would not still be under warranty ? Wish we were their but that work thing gets in the way .

Marc
Marc LaBrecque is offline   Reply With Quote