Thread: Live from Indy
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2019, 08:09 AM   #23
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Liked 984 Times in 299 Posts
Default Re: Live from Indy

Morning and welcome to a wet Day #4. A good sized thunderstorm popped up and has now drenched the place so there will be a delay once everything gets dry. I must say it was cool to see Nitro at night time. It’s been some time since that has happened because Etown was the last place for me to see it.

I know R3 of SG is not posted on DRC due to them having to re-run 1 pair that I know of. Laboose & Napier will have to be re-run due to a lazy photo cell or hanging cell at the 60 foot cone, they disallowed Al Kenny’s 6.10 qualifying pass in TD due to the same thing and his 60 foot being an .8– something. So with the rain I’m not sure when that will happen as they were supposed to do it last night but had a good oildown in Alky & WJ hitting the wall with the match race car, which pushed them backed to the trailer for the night.

Chuck, I do think two time runs should be ok, just a lot of people were upset due to always getting 4 at Indy (the word on the street), 1st round Friday but, one got cut to the parking craziness (not the racers fault) and the added classes cut another one. For all the other classes they got 3 (TD & TS) and you have class with Stock & SS and 2 TT. It is what it is, I had a good time and would do Indy again if the stars aligned correctly.
BKSG1198 is offline   Reply With Quote