View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 01:33 PM   #35
SCOTT TILLEY

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: 2013 CCRA Season

For the 2013 season and beyond, a tech advisory board has been established to help in the decisions of any discrepancies that may arise on or off the track. The board members are veteran class racers with the same goal of keeping the integrity of class racing alive and keeping the CCRA growing. The board members are as follows:

Doug Hobgood
Jim Reynolds
Donnie Moore,Sr.
Tracy Robbins
Scott Tilley

I would like to thank them for taking on this responsibilty.

All racers will need to see Robert Kinton for your 2013 CCRA tech sticker prior to elimination at the first race you attend. If you have been teched by the IHRA in the last 12 months you will not need to bring your race vehicle to tech. For those who have not been teched by the IHRA, you will need to bring your race vehicle to tech for Robert to look at.This should eliminate anyone trying to run that does not have a legal Stock or Super Stock race vehicle.

I would also like to thank Mark Young for all the help he has provided to me and the CCRA this 2013 season. There is alot happening in the off season to make preparation for the upcoming racing season as well as what goes into keeping the race season running smoothly.

Just as an overview, Memberships are $25.00 which puts you eligible to participate in the season points championship. Memberships must be paid prior to the start of first round for that race to count.

Entry fee is $80.00, in which $5.00 of the entry goes to pay for our tech director. Payout will still be based on the $75.00 entry fee.

All entries must see the tech director for your 2013 tech sticker prior to eliminations of the first race you attend.

The best of 6 out of 8 races will be counted for the members of the CCRA.

I believe with the changes we have made for the 2013 season, will be our best year yet!!!

Thank you racers and sponsors for all of your support!!!!

Scott Tilley
919-291-4355
superstock9327@yahoo.com
SCOTT TILLEY is offline   Reply With Quote