View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 11:15 AM   #20
FireSale
VIP Member

Liked 236 Times in 127 Posts
Default Re: Anybody beat cancer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FED 387 View Post
I had a stage 3B prostate cancer diagnosis in 2009 came up during my NHRA license physical---Very aggressive cancer from the time of my diagnosis until my prostatectomy 3 weeks later by the DaVinci method it had almost become a 4A cancer--ALL CLEAR now go to the Dr.for PSA test every 90 days fortunately it has not come back they seem to have gotten it all___ Hallaluela ---it all depends on the Doctor you have how knowledgeable he is in treating your form of cancer the experience he has in treating your cancer and the treatment center you go to as well as the form of treatment YOU choose---Do not take the easy way out this is serious stuff you are dealing with here--Don't take the easy way out either--- YOU make the wrong decision YOU CAN END UP DEAD !!!! Listen to everything they say about your case and the treatment options, you don't like what they say go find another Doctor get his opinion---Remember he is going to go home and have dinner with his wife and kids regardless what you decide so make the best decision you can hopefully it will be the right one---you want to talk to me about it PM me I'll be happy to tell you everything about my case--- FED 387
Ditto all the way. My diagnosis was last Winter and surgery about a year ago. Just started the follow-up hormone therapy in preparation for a seven week shot of radiation treatments in late August. My behavior has been a bit strange with the hormone treatments, but my PSA remains below 0.05.

D6 guys: If I show up with my Stronger than Cancer or radioactive themed t-shirt, now you know what's up.

Last edited by FireSale; 07-18-2017 at 11:18 AM.
FireSale is offline   Reply With Quote