View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 08:05 PM   #17
Hefler

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: Special Thanks to Pro 1 Racing & Safety Products

Yes sir i did state that we paid NHRA National event contingency in early 2017 and we did for the entire 2017 season as we posted $74,000.00 for contingencies.We did look into posting for divisional races but it was crazy expensive and currently out of our league (probably why the contingency is not what is use to be). We are a small company so when NHRA came out with a "complimentary" program we jumped right on board to give back to the racers as we are racers ourselves and we know what all costs and work is involved with racing. Marketing strategies change for companies and ours is no different. We are not interested in doing a "in house" contingency deal as we do not have the time or resources to keep up with who won, who runnered up and etc. The NHRA complimentary is nice as they handle all that as far as paperwork,checking product/decals and it doesn't cost anything (except for having to post a minimum amount of money). We did not pull the plug we just simply scaled down to 8 events. We are not going anywhere, business is good and we want to be able to do more for the sportsman racers in the future. I apologize if you feel you got a false promise as i would never even consider doing such intentionally.

Jeff
817 521-5333 cell
Hefler is offline   Reply With Quote