View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 03:49 PM   #6
Ruth

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: !!WARNING!! Thefts in the pits

Hey Chris, nice to meet with ya’s this past weekend….. I was starting to feel like a “Made Man” after "B.S.ing" with ya's a while. The look on your face when Rock introduced you to “ Ruth” was priceless......probably the last name on earth you expected to hear come out of his mouth.

I’m really sorry to hear about your mishap it and hurt a bit when I read about it because we are very proud of what the Bader Family has built over the years and just a bi--- that some low life has to f--- with you stuff.

As you know that track is not in the burbs of Cleveland, and rather nice rural farming community.

Not that Cleveland or the Cleveland burbs are bad…..hell….I have no first hand knowledge ?......but I think this is more of a situation of idiot drunken campers with no value for other peoples property and nothing more.

I have to come clean because about 6 months ago I heard about someone’s cart getting stolen on a Friday night there but thought that it was a rare moment and nothing more.

I hope that this was reported to Norwalk management and to the NHRA so that at least they can monitor the situation a little closer.

It sure would be a b—ch for all them campers if they kicked them out and over to “ Linders lot” because of this, because I’m sure most are just honest fun loving NHRA fans… but I to tell the truth I sure wouldn’t care if they did.

Again a pleasure meeting you ,your dad ,and Im embarrassed to say I forgot the other fellas name...but a good guy for sure.

Regards

Ruth

Dauuuum Colorfull .....looks like I was late on this one to......my .056 to your .002 my life story

Last edited by Ruth; 06-30-2008 at 05:10 PM.
Ruth is offline   Reply With Quote