View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 05:43 PM   #99
PontiacManiac
Live Reporter

Liked 24 Times in 1 Post
Default Re: Rules for SGMP race March 19

To Mr. Bubski and anyone else with negative thoughts about this race...

Over the last few seasons we worked with our organization to try and improve our Stock and Super Stock Program at the National level... it seemed like they listened at the time but with our input not being heard and the recommendations not being used we decided to create a race where we have control. Control to make it better for the racers that support it! Control that allows the racers that are racing to have a say!

(To the person who commented that they would like the re-laddering to be done off of indexes... I agree, and I can't remember why that ended up going off of reaction times. I do know that is how they do things on the big money bracket side of races and we are trying to combine these two worlds. So bare with us and definitely share your 2 cents with Bo, Jason, and Dave...they are listening and we can work things like this out together to make it better in the future!)

I can't promise that there won't be hiccups or any mistakes because this is the first time any of us have put on an event like this. However, I can promise you that that we are going to give our all to make this race incredible.. and if there is a hiccup along the way we will work along side the racers to make it right. We have a lot of sponsors that are backing what we're trying to do, lots of prizes to give out, a crazy party planned...not to mention lots of money to give away! 😉 I can't wait and I don't even get to race in it!

I hope that everyone attending is looking for a good time, fun races, and keeps a good attitude. It is only going to be as great as everyone in attendance makes it... because we're all in this together!

-Randi Lyn
PontiacManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked