View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 09:06 PM   #97
bubski

Liked 186 Times in 63 Posts
Default Re: Rules for SGMP race March 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Pearson View Post
This is a huge class race. There have been others and there was no complaints about cheating that I have heard. You seem to have a negative view of most everything in your posts. Do you actually race a stock or super stock car or are you just a troll
Personally for me its not worth cheating to win for me.
Where in Bubski's post was there any negativity to CLASS racing ? The PROBLEM Bubski has is that the majority of those on Class Racer DO NOT understand content or context of Bubski"s posts !! There's another thread about cheating and everyone chimes in with their own experiences on the topic or just kissing the ***'s of the "PRO RACERS" like they're gonna let u in on their little "SCAM" This cat will never go back in the bag !! Anyone who thinks a poor tech guy wearing a ziplock bag around his head for almost no money is gonna make it fair is living in the SNOWFLAKE world of oblivion !! THIS IS NOT TO INSULT THE TECH PEOPLE who try their hardest to only get the shaft for doing their jobs well !! Again Bubski only posts the truth !! And no-one wants to hear it !! I guess if I had 500K in my towing rig or spent 5K for a set of guide liners and a secret valve job I would be unwilling to face the truth !! Now back to the 85b to make sum chips !!
bubski is offline   Reply With Quote