View Single Post
Old 02-20-2021, 09:09 PM   #15
bubski

Liked 186 Times in 63 Posts
Default Re: New Technical Inspection Addendum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Taylor 3601 View Post
I was involved in a race once that seemed odd to me... That being said there was about a 98% chance I was beat anyway...I was .03 they were .00 ..

they spotted me around .20 1/8 mile @ 330' I'm watching the nose of their car through my quarter window and this car is surging... coming up on my door and falling back to quarter window about 12-18'' THE STRANGE part to me is front of car is NOT bouncing or moving... front stays hiked up... no bounce.. nothing like it is full power...
then a little before 594' he quits surging and pulls up puts his fender out in front of me and backs into me...
YEAH I KNOW I was a sitting duck,but how was that car moving back and forth beside me slowing and speeding up enough to move 12-18'' beside me without the front end raising or lowering any?
maybe front of my cars are just loose... but if I throttle or pump the brakes under power the front of my car is going to raise or lower some....this car NEVER change height AT ALL....
And Bubski's the pariah of Class Racer !! Bring up the dirty dozen or known cheats and your a JO !! This is real and its happening more than ever !! SS/S need to run single wire magnetos regardless of the "data" loss or performance to even out the field !! Sky net has invaded class racing !!
bubski is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked