View Single Post
Old 12-14-2020, 09:50 AM   #8
Henrys Toy

Liked 458 Times in 157 Posts
Smile Re: Class Racer Nationals Back For 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Miele View Post
Hey guys, I just wanted to update everyone that the Class Racer Nationals will be back for 2021. It looks as if there will be lot of racing scheduled for next year as far as NHRA nationals and division races along with the NMCA Stock Super Stock races. We were able to get a date which I think will work for most us. July 31st and August 1st at Numidia Dragway. The race will follow the D1 race, July 25-27.

You will be able to leave your rigs there if you wish following the D1 race. I will be there the entire week to look after all the rigs so not to worry. We have some new things happening for the next CRN and we are very excited about it, so stay tuned. I will have more info next month. I also want to say thanks to all who participated in our first race, you made it a great success and we can wait for next year.

Please post any thoughts you have on the next CRN.
Thanks
Good morning Ken, That was a GREAT Race you guys put on last year (2020). I'm only sorry my car wasn't ready, I'm planning on bringing the car to your 2021 event. Have a nice holiday season and we'll see you at the races!
Henrys Toy is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked