View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 01:19 PM   #24
stocker396

Liked 57 Times in 15 Posts
Default Re: How About A Live From Barrett Jackson?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTX JOHN View Post
Mike Cotton is one of the most stand up guys I have ever met!

He is one of the most dedicated Stock/Super Racers that I ever met......I bet
He has won more races than you have ever run! We used to not get along
real well years back (Hard sometimes when you same class and similar combo).......
But I always respected the man and his abilities!

He has worked his b*tt off all his life to be in a position to be able to
race......Just like a lot of us!!

Do you have a Name Mr Stocker396?

Mine is John Irving
Stop by and visit if you are ever at a National or Divisional race
and I am at all the Western Races! I would enjoy chatting with you
at more detail on this topic.

That is all I better say.....I do not want to get banned on this site(Again).
#1 This has NOTHING to do with the Cotten's. They are great people and greater racers. (Hell, I am friends with them on facebook!)
This is about promoting the fake circus that is Barrett Jackson. I hate what it has done to the car hobby, I hate his ego and most of the garbage that rolls through there is "get rich quick" speculators.

#2 John I Get/Got along with you real well in the past too. I have raced with you and against you in Div 7 ALOT. (Never beat you BUT did race you and Jon too)

#3 We have ALL worked hard and long to enjoy this hobby and I hate to see a thief like Jackson rip off fellow racers. The only way I can help prevent it is to inform others to his shenanigans. Not a insult to ANYONE here! Just Craig Jackson. I have personal experience in dealing with him and his kind. I left the auction scene because of it. ( I was a buyers consultant at Russo and Steele) I dont want it to corrupt class racing.

#4 I will gladly come visit you in the pits and say hi next time I see you! We can catch up and I will Explain...

Most Importantly my anger/disdain is not towards ANY racer Especially the Cottens.......Just Craig Jackson and his Dumb auction and TV media Circus.....
Lets keep our eye on the ball and save Stock/Super stock racing....