View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 10:05 PM   #13
Gallinero Racing

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: I'm new here: Super Comp/Top Comp dragsters

This is the every right time to buy anything cheap!!!! Just got a 98 225" frame with body for 2k. Dana rear out of a super gas car that was destroyed for $1500 that has Titanium spool, 40 spline 2 sets of gears, JZS brake system including the discs, four link bars and brand spanking new Weld Aluma star.....yes is heavy but I don't have to worry about brakage etc..... and if i want to have fun, this is a good way to start. I was lucky enough to have this thing measured exactly what i needed for the dragster. Also, got a short block chevy out of another dragster and 750 holley and couple of a million parts for $250. On another deal I picked up a Brand new Team G intake and an MSD 6a bla, bla for $150. I have spend not even 4K and i have practically everything i need to put a car together. Now, go out there and do your home work. I have couple of body's for sale cheap ( $500) if you want to go door car and one of them is ready for cage, rear etc. and is completely stripped. Things can be done but someone has to move their behind.
Gallinero Racing is offline   Reply With Quote