View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 07:20 AM   #10
Jack Matyas
Live Reporter

Liked 1,578 Times in 322 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Jack Matyas
Talking Re: "Live From" Cecil County Dragway - NHRA Lucas Oil Series

Good morning - In a few short hours we'll be doing our last qualifier and then on into elims this afternoon and because of impending weather coming tomorrow I'm told by some 'higher ups' that we'll be doing at least two rounds today .That said we'll just have to get in the usual bar-b-quing done in between rounds later .

This morning the Sun is just coming up and its gonna be another beauty today - like someone famous says - its a real 'Chamber of Commerce ' deal for sure .A bit nippy this AM but it will warm up fast and burn off the dew thats covering everything outside my window .I'd be glad to tell you all the weather into but my weather station went haywire and i've got nothing .Its been a weekend of stuff breaking here in my pit and I can only be thankful that my racer went down the track.And thats only with the help of a few select friends who've been sticking by my side helping out - many thanks to Tommy Goldman who I know I've been a pain in his butte , Joey Burns who has spent countless hours lately trying to make things work as Chevrolet intended and my computer guru Jeff Jewell whose fingers are worn from hitting the keys on my behalf.Thanks guys .

As I sit here enjoying a bowl of 'Special K' with bananas I just know that today will be filled with some great racing - so stay tuned - we'll try to keep you entertained ..........