View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 07:11 PM   #9
Larry Hill
Live Reporter

Liked 9,458 Times in 1,958 Posts
Default Re: Live from Indy!!! US Nationals

They only parked 264 rigs today. #265 is first in the morning. I haven't heard what time they are going to begin tomorrow. So much for sleeping in in the morning.

We have been out talking with Bobby Brannon, Ken Faulk, Pouciau, McClister, McFarland, Jennifer McCormick and others. We are still all waiting to get in. Oh, when you get here, you need to watch where you step. Geese have been flying over and leaving little green deposits everywhere!

Also, be careful on I-465 around the airport. This afternoon the police were shooting radar and pulling lots of people over. Also there is lots of construction on I-465. We got off at Crawfordsville Road and it was ok, after we were off the interstate.

Oh thanks to Al and Bev Provoast for all the vegetables that Al brought us today. Really good looking tomatoes and other goodies!

Ronnie West had dropped his trailer and gone to the motel whenever they started moving everyone up. John Shaul came back and was going to move it on up, but they stopped before they got to him. I think it would have been funny if they had hid it from him!!

Well more tomorrow.

Patsy
Larry Hill is offline   Reply With Quote