View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 09:10 AM   #67
Bobby DiDomenico

Liked 82 Times in 44 Posts
Default Re: TruSTART GAINS MOMENTUM WITH ACCUTIME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Noland View Post
This thread is just more marketing hooey for Trustart. I was just informed that NHRA has no intention of ever using this system. All this thread does is stir controversy and create hard feelings.
Everyone I've explained this to has understood it completely and in fact they had made the assumption it was always in force. They understood you are running your own race and it is just compared to the competitor on the other lane. Closer to perfect wins if you stay in your lane.

Seems odd NHRA would not even consider input from racers and fans (the people who pay to watch) yet then again they haven't addressed fuel cars crashing into the vehicle in the other lane past the finish line and still being declared the winner so I'd guess anything is possible.

And that talking head on TV who proclaims "Every ticket is a pit pass" clearly has never been to Texas. Not only did I have to purchase extra cost pit pass tickets for everyone in 3 families to get on the racer side and see the cars, they forced me to purchase a $26 ticket for a 5 month old baby. Did they think he was gonna sit there and watch the races. Really??? Clueless.

Guess which track and sport lost 3 potential families that said they aren't coming back.
Bobby DiDomenico is offline   Reply With Quote