View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 09:32 PM   #9
Larry Hill
Live Reporter

Liked 9,449 Times in 1,954 Posts
Default Re: "Live" from the 2012 US Nationals in Indy!

Hey thanks, Dennis! Those brandy slushes were really good!

Tim, come on by and introduce yourself!

Karen, it would be nice to share a glass of wine with you! In proper stemware, of course.

A few notes from here--They have started filling up the back lot before it got dark. They are up to probably #130 or more. I didn't walk around the fence to see just what # they were at. Stock entries are now down to 167 and will probably be falling more. Jeff Teuton's son Joseph is staying home with his wife and family because of the hurricane that is due to arrive Tues or Wed. Also John Duzac has pulled out of line and headed home this evening. Jeff's cars are going to be driven by Larry Stewart in Stock and Jeff Strickland in super stock. I believe the Hebert's are watching the weather pretty closely, too. I was talking to Rock Haas earlier and he said Don Fezell messed up his car a little at Milan this weekend. I don't know if it has knocked him out or not. Also Drew Skillman's car blew an engine at Milan while being driven by his dad, Bill.

The local Indy parking crew has been friendlier and nicer than I can ever remember in the past!

Well more later. It is dark now and most everyone is back in their motorhomes for the evening.

Hey Stephen, you can just pay us back with some of those good Louisiana pralines!!
Larry Hill is offline   Reply With Quote