View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 08:29 AM   #54
Robbie Welch
Live Reporter

Liked 262 Times in 124 Posts
Default Re: Live from Gainesville

Well we're on the road again (thank God). The new ECM did the trick.We made the trip back up to Lake city to pick up the ECM thanks again to Terry. After I got it installed I spun over the old Cummins and didn't think it was going to fire then it came back to life. Needless to say I didn't shut it off until we reached our new home and it ran perfectly. We our now save and sound at our new home (for a few weeks) with race friend near by. I want to take a minute to say Thank you to all for the calls, texts and concern shown for us. It was truly hart warming. I also want to give credit where credit is due. First to Randy from Ring Power he made the correct diagnosis of a bad ECM, Secondly Dwayne from Tom Nehl Trucks. Dwayne got the ECM in and reprogramed and I'm sure he made it a high priority. And last but never least Terry Nagel. Terry went way out of his way taking us to Lake City numerous time and wouldn't take a dime and stay right there until we got the RV run. Thank you Terry your a great guy. So that's it Life is good again. We'll see you at the races. Thanks again Robbie & Teresa
Robbie Welch is offline   Reply With Quote