View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 10:14 AM   #6
X-TECH MAN
Banned

Liked 235 Times in 110 Posts
Talking Re: Gatornationals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Miles View Post
How crazy is it that almost half the Stock Eliminator field (41%) with only grade 8 allowed to enter. I would guess that it will be full after when grade 7 opens up on the 9th.

Knowing that it takes grade points to get into certain races, it would be a little more fair that the local divisional racers get the first crack at the national events in their division. Looking at the entry stats, there is only 1 division 2 entry out of the 25 entries so far. I was a division 1 racer back a long time ago and at that time it wasn't very difficult to get the grade points needed to make any race, but by moving into D2, it's mileage nightmare. Not complaining, it is what it is, just sucks sitting out a race that is almost in my 300 mile backyard.

Casey Miles

248H Stock
Build or buy a street rod or muscle car . Its cheaper, a lot less work, and car shows are every week (sometimes 3 a week) and mostly no entry fees or grade points required. . The hot rod will hold its value or even go up in value. Just my opinion and you can meet great people who become life long friends. Best move I ever made since Stock turned into what it is now.

P.S. You already have one with exhaust.

Last edited by X-TECH MAN; 01-08-2019 at 10:22 AM.
X-TECH MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked