View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 12:24 PM   #2
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Liked 971 Times in 296 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Mid Atlantic .90 Association returns to Numidia in 2017

Hope to see you there. I know it's on top of the Pittsburgh IHRA Pro-Am that weekend and Super Rod on Sunday is being offered $5,000 to win but, hoping to see some of you make the trip up to the Hills!

I would say to those of you planning your trip to not use the GPS way. GPS takes you the quickest and fastest way to get to your destination and doesn't take into realization that you have a Motorhome & Trailer. Hopefully some of you will chime in with your ways to get to the track for others to follow. When we come from Southern NJ we take

476 up to the Pocono Exit and Route 80
Take 80 all the way to Buckhorn Exit and exit 232
Get off there and take route 42 (There is gas stations & a wal-mart if you need to get fuel or shop)
42 becomes route 11 and you are on there for maybe 1/4 mile and then jump back onto 42.
You will take 42 into the little town of Catiwissa, there is a lot of stop lights in town so when you see the split (42 & 487) stay left and make sure your on the GAS as you will hit a good sized hill....not sure of the grade but, it's a winding hill and you need to make sure your going pretty fast.
Once you get over the hill, the track will be on your left hand side about 2-3 miles down from the hill.
If you come from the other direction, it's very dangerous with a motorhome & trailer. Take my advice, I've done it before and it's not fun. We are going to try to park on the other side of the track since there is a lot of stuff going on that weekend with the bracket races and jet cars & fireworks that will pack the stands on Saturday Night. We are hoping to get Race # 5 mostly done before the bracket race & show kicks off.

Any questions
856-332-2851
rekeister@aol.com
Rob K.
BKSG1198 is offline   Reply With Quote