View Single Post
Old 12-26-2017, 03:28 AM   #27
Maverick

Liked 26 Times in 19 Posts
Default Re: .370 back to .400 Pro Tree

Wow, sorry I ruffled your feathers Tom. I know you are a hitter and do go rounds in Div 1. And no, I don't have a roadster like you, and no I don't have a big motor, and not I don't have a big budget. Leave the tree alone. You go changing the rules or the tree, then people have to make changes. The guys with boxes, just add or subtract. No I don't have a box. Any yes I went to all the divisional this year in my division. And I don't think I am legal for the 8.50 class. The only class I am legal in is super gas , super comp,. Super pro is messed up because NHRA changed the tree for box racers, so they could top bulb race after about a 1.2 second delay. Do you run you car all out? Or do you throttle choke it. I should have looked you up this year at the US NATS, but everyone can enter that race if you have a grading of one. I hope we meet so.e day and I will like to shake your hand, and introduce my self. I know, I just don't want things changed for a group of people who don't race the class. Look at the car that won the championship, this year AWESOME. All the cars that compete are awesome.
Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote